Conversations used in sentences. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use conversations in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for conversations.
- And it might be to her advantage, were she and Feltre to have some conversations. (10)
- By the things written of him, one would imagine the conversations going on behind the scenes. (10)
- Her conversations with Lady Dunstane brought her at last to the point of her damped enthusiasm. (10)
- Her walks and conversations with Seymour Austin charmed her as the haze of a summer evening charms the sight. (10)
- How many conversations had passed between him and Diana on that patriotic dream! (10)
- Simply two or three conversations with him have made me uncomfortable ever since; I can see nothing durable; I dream of surprises, outbreaks, dreadful events. (10)
- Their conversations, however, were not always on subjects so high as history or morals. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for conversations. Perhaps also see a sentence for consciousness and ways to use compelled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use conversations in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.