Courteously used in sentences. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use courteously in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for courteously.
- Arrived at the study, he inclined his head courteously enough, waiting for Fiorsen to speak. (8)
- Brownbee courteously bringing up the rear. (8)
- Carlo kissed her loyally, and courteously inquired after her health and the health of friends in Milan, and then he rallied his mother. (10)
- He saw their departure from the castle gates, and kissed his hand to Cecilia, courteously, without a smile. (10)
- Or sometimes a footman handed her his letter, courteously phrased to withdraw from the alliance. (10)
- She seemed pleased to be treated very courteously; she returned the stately politeness in exactest measure; very simply, as well. (10)
- We were drawn by her to congratulate the margravine, whose hand was then being kissed by the prince: he did it most courteously and affectionately. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for courteously. Perhaps also see a sentence for consciousness and ways to use compelled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use courteously in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.