Crescent sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use crescent in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for crescent.
- A slip of a crescent moon is lying on her back. (8)
- Consciousness came once more with a sense of the violet dusk outside, and a rising blood-red crescent moon. (8)
- Her spirit returned not to her till the crescent of the moon was yellow to its fall; and lo! (10)
- His dark brown eye was fixed upon the door, and round it gleamed a crescent moon of white. (8)
- In the Crescent gardens Stella herself was sitting on a camp stool, sketching. (8)
- They stood in a clear night-air, under a yellowing crescent, listening to the voice of an imperial woman. (10)
- What he saw was bright, a silver crescent on the side of the shadowy ring. (10)
- Yonder crescent running the shadowy round of the hoop roused comparisons. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for crescent. Perhaps also see a sentence for crows and ways to use crape in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use crescent in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.