Sentence using the word cudmore. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use cudmore in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cudmore.
- Cudmore, but the life I have been speaking of, I may as well relate it. (6)
- Cudmore, on this occasion, as expressing more contemptuously his sense of the degradation of the office attempted to be put upon him. (6)
- Cudmore, remained perfectly silent, and apparently terrified. (6)
- Cudmore, you are really too innocent for these people. (6)
- Garret Cudmore, from the Reeks of Kerry, lately matriculated to all the honors of freshmanship in the Dublin university. (6)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cudmore. Perhaps also see a sentence for clergy and ways to use custodian in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cudmore in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.