Use curricle in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use curricle in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for curricle.
- About twenty yards ahead the curricle was halted and turned about to see the extent of the mischief done. (10)
- He dropped a pleasant word on the heads in the curricle. (10)
- Rushworth mentioned his curricle. (4)
- The sight of the curricle acting satellite to the donkey-cart staggered the two footmen. (10)
- They proposed the membership for Fallow field, five hundred a year, and the loan of a curricle, on condition. (10)
- Toward the curricle they directed what should have been a bow, but was a nod. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for curricle. Perhaps also see a sentence for caught and ways to use culture in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use curricle in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.