Sentence with word cushioned. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use cushioned in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cushioned.
- He would not allow that the arrangement was perfect till he had cushioned the seat and carpeted the ground for her feet with sweet-fern. (9)
- It was high and cushioned. (8)
- Lying back on the cushioned seat, the warm air flying at his face, Felix contemplated with delight his favorite countryside. (8)
- On the other hand they are comfortably cushioned, and they are never overcrowded. (9)
- The man in the next chair roused him by putting down his tumbler with a tap, and seating himself upon the cushioned fender. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cushioned. Perhaps also see a sentence for content and ways to use curves in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cushioned in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.