Cushions sentence. English majors, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use cushions in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cushions.
- A letter was spied fastened with a pin to one of the cushions. (10)
- Bobbing and bounding upon the spring cushions, silent, swaying to each motion of their chariot, old Jolyon watched them drive away under the sunlight. (8)
- Candles lighted, the fire burning; cushions thrown on the floor in front of it and strewn with flowers! (8)
- Gower was presently summoned to the chamber where Admiral Fakenham reclined on cushions in an edifice of an arm-chair. (10)
- He did little things for her; fetched and carried chairs and cushions and rugs, and gave his attentions the air of pleasantries. (9)
- Lapham fell back against the carriage cushions. (9)
- Placing those Chinese-looking cushions, he could not tell whether or no he wished to take Annette alone. (8)
- She buried her face in the cushions. (8)
- Then, flinging the ham-bone from him, he sank back among the cushions, with his chin buried on his chest. (8)
- Treffry lay back amongst his cushions. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cushions. Perhaps also see a sentence for caresses and ways to use culmer in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cushions in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.