Decreed sentence examples. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use decreed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for decreed.
- From that moment the doom of labor unionism was decreed and inevitable. (7)
- In the distribution of mementoes of our friend, which the general, as administrator, decreed, this fell to me. (1)
- It is decreed of mothers that their birth pangs shall not cease until they die. (8)
- It might be decreed that she and Society were to come to reconcilement. (10)
- It was decreed that we should meet. (10)
- No direction seemed to have been decreed unto their wings. (8)
- Others were conveyed upon cars by my friends the carrettieri, of whom it was decreed I should not be quit for some time to come. (10)
- Providence decreed that she must abide the result. (10)
- The battle of Spring Hill was obviously decreed. (7)
- This may be or not, but Nature has decreed to him the forfeit of pleasure. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for decreed. Perhaps also see a sentence for drunk and ways to use devoid in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use decreed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.