A sentence for the word defeats. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use defeats in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for defeats.
- Conquests leading to defeats, defeats to conquests. (8)
- I suspect the Universe of being simply a long fight, a sum of conquests and defeats. (8)
- The almighty dollar defeats itself, and finally buys nothing that a man cares to have. (9)
- They are taken from a letter written to the heroine by her second husband after one of the Austrian defeats. (9)
- We stand a thousand defeats; they not one! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for defeats. Perhaps also see a sentence for divided and ways to use degrees in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use defeats in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.