A sentence for the word defect. ESL students, teachers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use defect in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for defect.
- But the English defect is really not want of feeling so much as want of foresight. (10)
- Darcy has no defect. (4)
- He attributed the unheated smile to a defect in her manner, that was always chargeable with something, as he remembered. (10)
- He had the defect of his virtue of courage. (10)
- He owned this defect of temperament, but he said that it compensated the opposite in her character. (9)
- I fancy, Lizzy, that obstinacy is the real defect of his character, after all. (4)
- In Dickens the virtue of his social defect is that he never appeals to the principle which sniffs, in his reader. (9)
- The one defect she saw in the tutor did not concern his pupil. (10)
- This is what I find the fatal defect of our American Ossian, Walt Whitman, whose way is where artistic madness lies. (9)
- To his wonderfully keen sense of defect, it seemed little short of marvellous. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for defect. Perhaps also see a sentence for divided and ways to use declaration in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use defect in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.