Use the word drawback in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use drawback in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for drawback.
- His evils seemed to lessen, her own advantages to increase, their mutual good to outweigh every drawback. (4)
- She contemplated it, however, in spite of this drawback, with much emotion, and, but for a yet stronger interest, would have left it unwillingly. (4)
- That was the principal drawback, in my mind. (9)
- The drawback was the structure, which had no charm, scarce a face. (10)
- Their own inclinations ascertained, there were no difficulties behind, no drawback of poverty or parent. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for drawback. Perhaps also see a sentence for dory and ways to use dreaded in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use drawback in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.