A sentence using the word disadvantage. College students, professors, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use disadvantage in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for disadvantage.
- A disadvantage of this arrangement was that the enemy was out of reach of us as well, for our rifles were no better than his. (7)
- And I saw that my only chance was to take him at a disadvantage. (9)
- Beaton never felt so poignantly the disadvantage of having on any given occasion been wanting to his own interests through his self-love as in this. (9)
- But in the complexion of any social assembly we Americans are at a disadvantage with Europeans from the want of uniforms. (9)
- I think this is a foible, and a disadvantage, but I do not deny it. (9)
- In his personal intercourse he was the last of men to be taken at a disadvantage. (10)
- Morewood, who it seems has personated your cousin upon more than one occasion, and not a little to his disadvantage. (6)
- My friend did not pursue his inquiry to my personal disadvantage, but seemed to prefer a more general philosophy of the matter. (9)
- Redworth reserved his assent to the proclamation of any English disadvantage. (10)
- She had hitherto been fencing at a serious disadvantage. (10)
- She philosophized him to the disadvantage of her own countrymen as much less offish than a great many New York and Boston peuple. (9)
- The weaker submitted, as a rule, for it had to or risk a war in which it would be at a disadvantage. (7)
- Wives are at a disadvantage, especially early on. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for disadvantage. Perhaps also see a sentence for dozen and ways to use disposition in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use disadvantage in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.