Sentences with defied. College students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use defied in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for defied.
- A tyrant ordering you to go should be defied. (10)
- And again he gathered his pride as a cloak, and defied the world, and gloried in the sacrifice that degraded him. (10)
- Anything was possible, anything might be defied rather than suspense. (4)
- But there was something underlying that leanness of the landscape, something superior and academic, which defied all sympathy. (8)
- She called on her heart to glory in it as the light of tried love, the love that defied the world. (10)
- She has injured and defied me. (10)
- Spite, because he had been disappointed of his money, and defied into the bargain! (8)
- Sumfit flatly defied the threatening of a mischance to one so sweet and fair, and her favourite. (10)
- The abstract, healthful and powerful man, able to play besides profitably working, defied those poor efforts. (10)
- These English may see in her, if they like, that they and their laws and customs are defied. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for defied. Perhaps also see a sentence for dip and ways to use deuced in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use defied in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.