Sentences using the word degrading. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use degrading in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for degrading.
- Five is dignity with a trailing robe; whereas one, two, or three Acts would be short skirts, and degrading. (10)
- He thought it a very degrading alliance; and Lady Russell, though with more tempered and pardonable pride, received it as a most unfortunate one. (4)
- I have never set eyes on such degrading raiment. (2)
- It was a riddle taxing her to solve it for the resistance to a monstrous iniquity of injustice, degrading her conception of our humanity. (10)
- The degrading, utterly different, back view of them teaches that Life is an irony. (10)
- The stings and scorpions and degrading itches of this nest of wealthy Bohemians enraged him. (10)
- This was a compromise, a degrading union, with very sickening results. (10)
- To fight for love was degrading, horrible! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for degrading. Perhaps also see a sentence for detected and ways to use devotedly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use degrading in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.