Sentence with word dejected. University students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use dejected in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dejected.
- At last he stopped, and sat dejected. (8)
- Boleskey, flogging his dejected steed, cantered forward in the moonlight. (8)
- He was dejected over his tea. (10)
- It is your disposition to be easily dejected and to fancy difficulties greater than they are. (4)
- On a bench sat a quiet, rather dejected man, whom March asked some question of their way. (9)
- Seated on these wooden chairs, or standing up, were youths, and older men of the working class, who seemed to Shelton to be peculiarly dejected. (8)
- She looks perfectly timid, dejected, and penitent. (4)
- The high-spirited, joyous-talking Louisa Musgrove, and the dejected, thinking, feeling, reading, Captain Benwick, seemed each of them everything that would not suit the other. (4)
- The next instant he was in conversation with Laetitia, questioning her upon a dejected droop of her eyelashes. (10)
- This prisoner had a truly nerveless pitiable dejected air. (8)
- When is she dejected or melancholy? (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dejected. Perhaps also see a sentence for distinguishable and ways to use detained in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dejected in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.