Sentences with downcast. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use downcast in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for downcast.
- Algernon examined the downcast visage at his side, and contrived to allude to the popular preacher. (10)
- His pug face wore a downcast expression. (8)
- I came across a dairymaid and farm hand discussing it stolidly with very downcast faces. (8)
- I chaunted you all I know, to keep up your downcast spirits. (10)
- Not downcast by any means. (10)
- People do not all look equally sour and downcast. (2)
- She knew, from his downcast gloomy face, how cruel she seemed, and was sorry. (8)
- When she joined him again, she was downcast. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for downcast. Perhaps also see a sentence for dining-table and ways to use dorothy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use downcast in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.