A sentence using the word discouraged. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use discouraged in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for discouraged.
- A barbaric damsel beginning to nibble at civilization, is nearer the mark; and ought she to be discouraged? (10)
- Alarmed, but not discouraged, she tried it another way; a bolt flew, and she believed herself successful; but how strangely mysterious! (4)
- Allen, however, discouraged her from doing any such thing. (4)
- He cherished his own belief, but discouraged theirs, and it was treason at Raynham to be caught traducing the left wing. (10)
- He grew discouraged; he seemed no nearer to anything, had not obtained from his inspection any of the knowledge he had vaguely hoped for. (8)
- He is not discouraged; none are who have been near him. (10)
- His looks and speech unconsciously discouraged it, so that if Cecilia had been at all that way inclined, she must long ago have been healed. (8)
- March would have been a far harder- hearted editor than he was, if he could have discouraged the suppliant before him. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for discouraged. Perhaps also see a sentence for dramatically and ways to use distaste in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use discouraged in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.