Dictated example sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use dictated in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dictated.
- He fell to work upon his plate in obedience to the immediate policy dictated to him. (10)
- He felt as if he were being dictated to in advance, and he did not like dictation. (8)
- He left Aminta for London, submissive to the terms of intimacy dictated by her demeanour, his unacknowledged seniority rendering their harshness less hard to endure. (10)
- She wrote too with her own hand letters which she would otherwise have dictated to her secretary. (8)
- Sir Thomas was satisfied; too glad to be satisfied, perhaps, to urge the matter quite so far as his judgment might have dictated to others. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dictated. Perhaps also see a sentence for demands and ways to use discouragement in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dictated in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.