How do you use dictation in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use dictation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dictation.
- At her dictation he wrote a second letter. (10)
- He felt as if he were being dictated to in advance, and he did not like dictation. (8)
- If there was one thing a man could not tolerate, it was dictation! (8)
- Such resignation, while it simplified things, offended the part of Barbara which rebelled against all inaction, all dictation, even from her favourite brother. (8)
- That inflexible woman, instead of alluding to the letter in any way, folded it up, and renewed her dictation. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dictation. Perhaps also see a sentence for devilry and ways to use disagree in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dictation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.