Digesting in a sample sentence. Journalists, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use digesting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for digesting.
- He spent the hours profitably, however, in digesting the newspapers and storing ardour. (8)
- He was in truth digesting with difficulty, as must be the case when it is allotted to the brains to absorb what the soul abhors. (10)
- Now she toddles; she is digesting it rapidly. (10)
- Out in the lane Lady Casterley walked on, very silent, digesting her emotions. (8)
- The Colonel experienced the same sensation as when one suddenly knows that one is not digesting food. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for digesting. Perhaps also see a sentence for density and ways to use dimple in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use digesting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.