Sentence with word diplomacy. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use diplomacy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for diplomacy.
- Diplomacy, under the form of Wilfrid Pole, kicked its heels behind, and said a word or two in a tone of false cheerfulness. (10)
- He saw that his suspicions had been fathomed, and this injured his opinion of his own diplomacy. (8)
- Hubert Caradoc, an apprentice to the calling of diplomacy, more completely than any living Caradoc embodied the characteristic strength and weaknesses of that family. (8)
- In view of the strained relations between England and America at that time this was a piece of masterly diplomacy. (9)
- Marvellous was his rounding of corners, his threading of obstructions, his skilful diplomacy with passengers. (10)
- Our diplomacy, after dancing with all the suppleness of stilts, gravely resigned the gift of motion. (10)
- Sir John almost capered to please her, and the diplomatist in talking to her forgot his diplomacy and the craft of his tongue. (10)
- Too late for diplomacy. (8)
- We talk diplomacy, dearest. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for diplomacy. Perhaps also see a sentence for dissolved and ways to use disappointments in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use diplomacy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.