Sentences for discreetly. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use discreetly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for discreetly.
- George nodded at his plate discreetly. (10)
- I promise you to do it most discreetly. (8)
- Lander, while discreetly saying that she would ask her father and mother to come and talk with her. (9)
- The figure of Adrian, instead of advancing, discreetly circled the lake. (10)
- The surgeon looked up from his work, pointing silently to the nearest body in the row of dead, the features discreetly covered with a handkerchief. (1)
- Then they would think and wish discreetly, so as to have it a happiness untainted. (10)
- This time she did not signal so discreetly. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for discreetly. Perhaps also see a sentence for durance and ways to use disclosure in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use discreetly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.