Use the word distinctions in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use distinctions in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for distinctions.
- Amy May, though a Lady de Culme was persuaded to draw distinctions. (10)
- But though the principle of no occupation overruled all class distinctions, the Stoics were mainly derived from the landed gentry. (8)
- Earthly-born, it rather encourages earthly distinctions. (10)
- I said that money and class distinctions are two bogeys we have got to lay. (8)
- She can make distinctions. (10)
- She was under his protectorship, otherwise he would not have alluded to the observance of class distinctions. (10)
- Sowerby sprang, set her mouth and fan at work to delineate total distinctions, as it were from the egg to the empyrean. (10)
- There you have one of the prominent permanent distinctions between them and the commonalty. (10)
- They dread to grant distinctions, and to judge of us discerningly is beyond them. (10)
- They, seeing all the facts, are not unintelligent of distinctions, as the world is. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for distinctions. Perhaps also see a sentence for dotted and ways to use disillusionment in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use distinctions in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.