Sentences for divinely. University students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use divinely in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for divinely.
- He breeds divinely upon life, filthy upon stagnation. (10)
- He is usually an idiot from birth, the Tamtonians having a great veneration for such, believing them to be divinely inspired. (7)
- My blessed little quill, which helps me divinely to live out of myself, is and must continue to be my one companion. (10)
- The People coughed like a man of two minds, doubting whether he has been divinely inspired or has cut a ridiculous figure. (10)
- The weather commonly favored them, and there was at least one whole day on the lower river when the weather was divinely flattering. (9)
- There was something very simple, very motherly in her, and something divinely sincere. (9)
- They were now quite beyond the comprehension of blasphemy, even when emphasized, and by this the poor lord divinely felt the case was different. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for divinely. Perhaps also see a sentence for dame and ways to use dilemma in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use divinely in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.