How do you use divining in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use divining in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for divining.
- All the time he believed that Miss Macroyd, whose laugh sounded above the others, was somehow enjoying his indignation and divining its reason. (9)
- Chorus of shouts from the divining brethren. (10)
- Corey looked at him forlornly, divining the core of real repugnance that existed in his self-satire. (9)
- Pippin went on as if divining his thoughts. (8)
- She waited to hear from her friend, and the days went by; she could only sorrow for her poor Tony, divining her state. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for divining. Perhaps also see a sentence for devoured and ways to use discourage in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use divining in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.