Sentences with effecting in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use effecting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for effecting.
- But we seem to be effecting a kind of insurance on the life of the things we love best by crying them down violently. (10)
- He wished him to be a model of constancy; and fancied the best means of effecting it would be by not trying him too long. (4)
- In effecting their purpose they encountered many difficulties. (7)
- It might come into the courts; and the nearer the proofs the happier he in withdrawing from his charge and effecting a reconciliation. (10)
- Not one of them had the power of removal, or of effecting any material change of society. (4)
- The latter part of this decree assisted in effecting the execution of the former. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for effecting. Perhaps also see a sentence for equipage and ways to use efficiency in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use effecting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.