Sentences for effectually. Writers, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use effectually in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for effectually.
- I carried her off on the spot, and snapped it effectually. (10)
- I could indeed deplore the loss of the passion for play of which you effectually cured me. (10)
- She had reduced him as effectually as a harassing siege. (10)
- She was effectually humbled by this direct method of dealing with her secret heart. (10)
- The bell and the appearance of Conning effectually checked the flood. (10)
- Wield it thou, O Circumstance, babe-munching Chronos, whosoever thou art, that jarrest our poor human music effectually from hour to hour! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for effectually. Perhaps also see a sentence for eagerly and ways to use effaced in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use effectually in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.