Use effectively in a sentence. Students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use effectively in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for effectively.
- Grosvenor Green herself, who was occupying it so as to be able to show it effectively, he took it. (9)
- The battle with Carpendike lasted three-quarters of an hour, during which he was chiefly and most effectively silent. (10)
- The book had been effectively designed for not spoiling the figure when carried in a pocket. (8)
- The point of her wit is in this fashion supplemented by the rattle of her tongue, and effectively, according to the testimony of her admirers. (10)
- Three hats on his head could not have done it more effectively. (10)
- Tolstoy awakens in his reader the will to be a man; not effectively, not spectacularly, but simply, really. (9)
- We are to believe he has been effectively captured? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for effectively. Perhaps also see a sentence for edged and ways to use effort in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use effectively in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.