Emitted sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use emitted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for emitted.
- It trembled, emitted two small sounds, one large scent, and glided forward. (8)
- Joyful grunts were emitted by Old Tom at the sight of Andrew prostrate, rubbing his pate. (10)
- Pendyce behind a silver urn which emitted a gentle steam. (8)
- Their trouble was emitted in a vapour of interjections. (10)
- They stood talking with her in a passage, whose oilcloth of variegated pattern emitted a faint odour. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for emitted. Perhaps also see a sentence for eccentricity and ways to use emblem in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use emitted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.