Sentences using the word omitted. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use omitted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for omitted.
- A footman carrying a tea-tray to Miss Halkett received some commission and swiftly disappeared, making Rosamund wonder whether sugar, milk or cream had been omitted. (10)
- Both owned to a swim; both omitted mention of the tale of white ducks. (10)
- Brooding over his glass, his long legs twisted under the table, he quite omitted to rise when the ladies left the room. (8)
- Come, tell me what I have done or omitted in this matter. (1)
- He omitted to send his address with this donation, but whether from delicacy or from caution he could not have said. (8)
- Humanity in general was omitted, but not the upper classes, nor, incidentally, the country which belonged to them. (8)
- Middleton omitted to consult his daughter before accepting the invitation, and it appeared, when he did speak to her, that it should have been done. (10)
- Nothing was omitted, on his side, of civility, compliment, or kindness, that might assist the plan. (4)
- She recognized in him the purposeful austerity which had somehow been omitted from the composition of her daughter. (8)
- The element is omitted with some of us happily, some think. (10)
- To confess that Fiorsen was here, having omitted to speak of him in her letters? (8)
- Yet he omitted to inform his wife, even by a look, whom he had met here. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for omitted. Perhaps also see a sentence for old and ways to use ombre in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use omitted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.