Sentences for smitten. University students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use smitten in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for smitten.
- A whiff of Tasso had smitten her. (10)
- And, suddenly smitten to the heart, he walked stiffly to the door. (8)
- As if it had smitten her eyeballs, she covered her face, giving dry sobs. (10)
- Contrasting him with Merthyr, she was singularly smitten with shame, she knew not why. (10)
- Gower caught an image of it, as comparable, without much straining, to an Arctic region smitten by the beams. (10)
- Her smitten clear face, the face of the second sigh after torture, bent him in devotion to her image. (10)
- Intuition of danger had evidently smitten Hemmings, for he made no allusion to the object of his visit. (8)
- No; the moon had not yet smitten the face of the castle. (10)
- There was the scent of freshly smitten bark and sap-wood in the air; the ground was paved with broad, clean chips. (9)
- Why was she not shocked, smitten to the ground with grief and shame and rage? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for smitten. Perhaps also see a sentence for saints and ways to use smilingly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use smitten in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.