How to use endearing in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use endearing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for endearing.
- Endearing phrases passed from mouth to mouth. (10)
- I go back to that house in Hartford, where I was so often a happy guest, with tenderness for each of its endearing aspects. (9)
- I reached the small flower-garden, sacred by a thousand endearing recollections. (6)
- Neatness and fashion are enough for the former, and a something of shabbiness or impropriety will be most endearing to the latter. (4)
- When he had left her, he reflected on the absence of all endearing epithets in her speech, and missed them. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for endearing. Perhaps also see a sentence for enterprises and ways to use encircled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use endearing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.