Use endeavoured in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use endeavoured in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for endeavoured.
- Harassed by increasing dread of the foul nightmare of nothing-to-do, the Thier endeavoured to establish amorous intelligence with her. (10)
- He endeavoured to imagine they were in the nature of things, because Richard was so handsome that any woman must take to him. (10)
- I endeavoured to pull up, but all in vain. (6)
- I again endeavoured to find out what had happened, and called out still louder than before. (6)
- In the warmth of the moment, and under a mistaken impression, I might, perhaps, have endeavoured to interest you in some circumstances; but not now. (4)
- Redworth endeavoured to render practicable an opening in her mind to reason. (10)
- She endeavoured to account for this variation of mood. (10)
- She endeavoured to be composed, and to be just. (4)
- Shelton endeavoured to pass unseen, but the sleeper woke. (8)
- The Colonel twice endeavoured to speak about the moon: It ought to be up by now! (8)
- We endeavoured to rouse her by every means in our power, but to no purpose. (4)
- We felt the full value of all the attentions we were receiving; and we endeavoured, as best we might, to repay them. (6)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for endeavoured. Perhaps also see a sentence for effectually and ways to use enriched in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use endeavoured in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.