Sentence using the word endeavouring. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use endeavouring in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for endeavouring.
- He put his hand down and pressed a finger on the place where the left boot, endeavouring to be fashionable, was not quite comfortable. (8)
- Lavender, endeavouring to interest him in the dog. (8)
- Patrick was endeavouring to spare his brother a mention of Earlsfont before they had private talk together. (10)
- She said nothing; and Eleanor, endeavouring to collect herself and speak with firmness, but with eyes still cast down, soon went on. (4)
- Vernon seemed a sheepish fellow, without stature abroad, glad of a compliment, grateful for a dinner, endeavouring sadly to digest all he saw and heard. (10)
- You are endeavouring to disarm me by reason, and to convince me against my will. (4)
- Your time has been properly and delicately spent, if you have been endeavouring for the last four years to bring about this marriage. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for endeavouring. Perhaps also see a sentence for encouraged and ways to use entrance in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use endeavouring in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.