A sentence for the word endeavor. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use endeavor in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for endeavor.
- Ah, that was a fine endeavor! (1)
- As I look back at the endeavor of those days much of it seems mere purblind groping, wilful and wandering. (9)
- Dashwood could neither pretend to be unconscious, nor endeavor to be calm. (4)
- He got the spool in his hand, and walked around her in the endeavor to free her; but in vain. (9)
- His message came after years of thwarted endeavor, and reinstated me in the belief that I could still do something in literature. (9)
- It is not a new theory, but it has never before universally characterized literary endeavor. (9)
- It is very just, and without endeavor for picture or drama it is to me very attractive. (9)
- Let not the novelists, then, endeavor to add anything to reality, to turn it and twist it, to restrict it. (9)
- The question of a final criterion for the appreciation of art is one that perpetually recurs to those interested in any sort of aesthetic endeavor. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for endeavor. Perhaps also see a sentence for excludes and ways to use entering in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use endeavor in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.