How do you use cope in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use cope in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cope.
- But she seemed to find herself, upon reflection, less able to cope with Lander personally than with the situation generally. (9)
- He was amazed that he had not thought of that, but he refused to see any difficulty which his happiness could not cope with. (9)
- In her mother she lost the only person able to cope with her. (4)
- Pasmer, recovering her good-humour in view of a situation that she felt herself able to cope with. (9)
- Victor Radnor was unable to cope with it reflectively. (10)
- Without abundant labour of the right sort on the land we cannot hope to cope with the menace of the pirate submarine. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cope. Perhaps also see a sentence for college and ways to use complied in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cope in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.