Use labor in a sentence. Students, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use labor in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for labor.
- A shambling, shoddy crew, this crowd of shoppers and labor demonstrators! (8)
- But labor unionism did not live long enough to die that way. (7)
- From that moment the doom of labor unionism was decreed and inevitable. (7)
- From time to time she looked up from this labor, and scanned the beautiful bay, which they had almost wholly to themselves. (9)
- He is a red-mouthed labor agitator. (9)
- His departure for his chosen field of missionary labor in China formed part of the news communicated by the rather exulting paragraph. (9)
- It was none the less absurd because I believed in it so devoutly, and sacrificed myself to it with such infinite pains and labor. (9)
- Naturally combinations of labor entailed combinations of capital. (7)
- She had carefully woven the cloak with her own hands, and that, she cried, was the way her labor was valued! (5)
- Should he make the farmers sack the lot and get in other labor? (8)
- They continued to fight the labor unions, but ceased to fight one another. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for labor. Perhaps also see a sentence for language and ways to use landrecies in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use labor in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.