Use ensuing in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use ensuing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ensuing.
- And now the deafening roar of acclamation was tremendous; and amid a perfect shout of enthusiasm, the manager announced the opera for the ensuing evening. (6)
- Having done so, they rushed ahead to the ensuing hour with the mad precipitation of pantomimic machinery. (10)
- He had no vices, unless absolute idleness ensuing uninterruptedly upon a remotely demonstrated unfitness for business can be called a vice. (9)
- In the ensuing litigation their attorneys cited two notable precedents. (7)
- The exhaustion ensuing we named tranquillity, and hoped that it would bear fruit. (10)
- The sense of unworthiness is a guarantee of worthiness ensuing. (10)
- The silence ensuing after such a question responded forcibly. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ensuing. Perhaps also see a sentence for effected and ways to use energetic in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ensuing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.