Subsequent sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use subsequent in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for subsequent.
- And both these books, it will be seen, played a part in the subsequent adventure. (2)
- Her resolution of refusal only grew more interesting by the addition of a scheme for his subsequent consolation and happiness. (4)
- Something is let out from time to time which only serves to make the subsequent absence of news more and more puzzling. (10)
- The period of her arrival was ten days subsequent to the burial of her father. (10)
- The wretch never knew how near he was to losing it, with incredible preliminaries of obloquy, and a subsequent devotion to lasting infamy. (9)
- Under the beams of subsequent events, it is true I see her more picturesquely. (10)
- Whitmonby was favoured with an anecdote, to be read as an apologue by the light of subsequent events. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for subsequent. Perhaps also see a sentence for scampering and ways to use subdue in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use subsequent in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.