Use the word succeeding in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use succeeding in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for succeeding.
- Astonishment and doubt first seized them; and a shortly succeeding ray of common sense added some bitter emotions of shame. (4)
- But I have no right, and I could have no chance of succeeding. (4)
- He actually envied Jolyon the reputation of succeeding where he, Soames, had failed. (8)
- How could he have doubted succeeding? (10)
- I trust he may not have in the end to pay too heavily for succeeding. (10)
- In common reason you cannot indulge any legitimate hope of succeeding. (10)
- Long she lay awake, staring at the darkness, admitting despair, trying to find how to bear it, not succeeding. (8)
- The succeeding morning promised something better. (4)
- The letter succeeding the omission contained no excuse, and it was brief. (10)
- Then there was a perfect stillness, succeeding the strife as quickly, Vittoria thought, as a breath yielded succeeds a breath taken. (10)
- They were succeeding brilliantly when Vernon put a stop to it by marching him off to hard labour. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for succeeding. Perhaps also see a sentence for strict and ways to use suggested in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use succeeding in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.