How to use expended in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use expended in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for expended.
- Berry had expended upon this breakfast, and why? (10)
- For there, at all events, visible before his eyes, was the value of the money, if not the money expended. (10)
- He had not a rap of money in the world; yet he rode a horse, lived high, expended largely. (10)
- Her ammunition of arguments against him had been expended overnight. (10)
- His energies were expended in action. (10)
- I am a man who will not have a single shilling expended by those who serve immediately about my person. (10)
- My aunt Dorothy talked very anxiously about the day appointed by my father to repay the large sum expended. (10)
- The greatest energy at that moment was being expended on the dome, which rose proudly over the crossing of the nave and transepts. (5)
- The sums expended during our absence on the Continent reached the perplexing figures of forty-eight thousand. (10)
- Vast sums of money are expended to procure these strange evidences of the personal worth of candidates and the political sanity of ideas. (7)
- Were prayers and all the watchfulness he had expended of no avail? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for expended. Perhaps also see a sentence for enterprises and ways to use exhibited in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use expended in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.