A sentence using the word expenses. College students, professors, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use expenses in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for expenses.
- Bonds and bills were falling due: the current expenses were exhausting. (10)
- Five guineas to Smithers and my expenses. (8)
- He left his lady at the inn, expenses paid. (10)
- I did not see a glimpse of danger in his perusing the list of my expenses. (10)
- I wrote out many cheques, and still it appeared to me that they were barely sufficient to meet the current expenses of his household. (10)
- It was as good to me as a sniff of sea-breeze and no excursion expenses. (10)
- The expenses of litigation are enormous! (10)
- They will have no carriage, no horses, and hardly any servants; they will keep no company, and can have no expenses of any kind! (4)
- We only get a thousand for our whole house, and we must save something out of that, so as to cover the expenses of moving. (9)
- Where there is fortune to make the expenses of travelling unimportant, distance becomes no evil. (4)
- Whitcomb Riley, has paid its expenses, not to speak of any profit to the author? (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for expenses. Perhaps also see a sentence for exit and ways to use explicable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use expenses in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.