Sentence with word extinguisher. Those in an MBA program, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use extinguisher in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for extinguisher.
- And hope had become a flame in her bosom that would no longer take the common extinguisher. (10)
- Fenellan, would have discharged an extinguisher on punctilio in emission. (10)
- He is an extinguisher. (10)
- His light was one to burn beneath an extinguisher. (10)
- Pass the laws; they may put an extinguisher on the Irish Vesuvian; yet to be loved you must be a little perceptibly admirable. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for extinguisher. Perhaps also see a sentence for exasperating and ways to use extensive in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use extinguisher in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.