Sentence with word fainted. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use fainted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fainted.
- A woman standing at a little distance away fainted and fell unobserved. (1)
- Ever since that disaster happened to her she has been getting paler; and to-day she fainted. (8)
- He wanted nothing in it but Gyp, and Gyp had fainted at his touch. (8)
- I thought I should have fainted. (4)
- Lifted to his feet, the general sank back to the earth with a moan and fainted. (1)
- Lovell had not fainted. (10)
- My Jane declared she almost fainted, but I burnt them out! (10)
- She nearly fainted just now. (8)
- There stood at the same time a full-statured strength of will in his eyes, under which her own fainted. (10)
- V 1 Noel went on with her work for a month, and then, one morning, fainted over a pile of dishes. (8)
- We sighed and fainted on the sofa. (4)
- When I was raised I fainted, and saw the last of the camp on Durstan much as I had come to it first. (10)
- Why had Ottilia fainted? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fainted. Perhaps also see a sentence for forgive and ways to use familiar in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fainted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.