Faintest in a sample sentence. Journalists, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use faintest in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for faintest.
- Fiorsen had not the faintest notion of regularity. (8)
- His wet finger felt not the faintest stir of air, nor was there any movement in the pulses of their hands. (8)
- She did not resist, but made not the faintest return to his caresses. (8)
- Then Felix made the faintest movement of his head toward his daughter, and John nodded. (8)
- There was not the faintest sound from her, and he looked back. (8)
- To-day he had not had the faintest desire to unbosom himself to Holly about his father. (8)
- Too late for the Army; besides, he had not the faintest taste for military glory. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for faintest. Perhaps also see a sentence for fetch and ways to use fashions in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use faintest in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.