Fainter sentence example. Writers, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use fainter in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fainter.
- A fainter Yes responded. (10)
- Fainter and fainter grew the incident; it seemed to have its right proportions. (8)
- He vanished; his footsteps, and the tap of his stick grew fainter and fainter. (8)
- He was still sinking, for the light became fainter and fainter until it was a mere glimmer. (1)
- I have had my doubts, I confess; but they are fainter than they were, and they may soon be entirely done away. (4)
- She had nothing but her poor wits, daily growing fainter, to resist him with. (10)
- Throughout my long acquaintance with him his graphic touch was always allowing itself a freedom which I cannot bring my fainter pencil to illustrate. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fainter. Perhaps also see a sentence for fretting and ways to use failing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fainter in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.