Fatigued sentence example. Writers, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use fatigued in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fatigued.
- Bennet; and, as he spoke, he left the room, fatigued with the raptures of his wife. (4)
- By nightfall he was fatigued, footsore, famishing. (1)
- Clara was too much fatigued to walk out, and none of us would leave her. (6)
- Crawford could not have wished her more fatigued or more ready to sit down; but he could have wished her sister away. (4)
- Never had Marianne been so unwilling to dance in her life, as she was that evening, and never so much fatigued by the exercise. (4)
- On entering their spacious bed-chamber, they were so fatigued that sleep appeared to their minds the compensating logical deduction. (10)
- She seemed rather fatigued than distressed, and her father asked her. (9)
- She was prepared to be wet through, fatigued, and frightened; but the event was still more unfortunate, for they did not go at all. (4)
- Stevenson was then seriously ill, certainly a short walk fatigued him. (2)
- To these tidy rows of shining metal discs Stephen turned in moments when his spirit was fatigued. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fatigued. Perhaps also see a sentence for fretting and ways to use failing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fatigued in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.