Wearied sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use wearied in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wearied.
- In truth, I am so utterly wearied, I could pray for the diversion of a descent of rain. (10)
- It was a comfort to Elizabeth to consider that Jane could not have been wearied by long expectations. (4)
- It was long before she grew mindful of the absurdity of the moan recurring whenever reflection wearied. (10)
- Meanwhile she never wearied of seeking motives that would place his conduct in a more favourable light. (5)
- Pole gave a wearied sigh. (10)
- Reveille had been sounded rather late, for the troops, wearied with long marching, were to have a day of rest. (7)
- The effort wearied him. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wearied. Perhaps also see a sentence for worship and ways to use wetmore in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wearied in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.