Examples of feebly sentences. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use feebly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for feebly.
- At last Jane began, and though the first bars were feebly given, the powers of the instrument were gradually done full justice to. (4)
- Berry feebly tried to bar his progress in the passage. (10)
- Dale administered another feebly pacifying sniff to himself. (10)
- He feebly fought them off till he could have another look at the flat. (9)
- His silver head and lean arms alone were visible, parting the water feebly; suddenly he disappeared. (8)
- James feebly moved his two hands, and Soames took them. (8)
- Making a vague movement of his skinny hand, he walked feebly but quickly to the door. (8)
- Scruff, who sat watching the chink of light under the door, turned his head, blinked at him, and began feebly tapping with a claw. (8)
- Sedley, wrapped in furs, and feebly remonstrating with his medical adviser, stepped into his carriage. (10)
- Then I had Jan get back upon his cart, and drive stolidly on again, and the old woman limp feebly after. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for feebly. Perhaps also see a sentence for footsteps and ways to use ferns in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use feebly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.