Sentences for frontier. ESL students, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use frontier in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for frontier.
- Artillery, and some bravely-clad horse of the Eastern frontier, possibly Serb, wound up the procession. (10)
- At Goito, at Monzambano, and in the other villages of the extreme frontier, the Italian authorities are still discharging their duties. (10)
- At Passau was the frontier; they lay there for the night, but nothing happened, and I slept in the straw. (8)
- Before he was twenty he was learning outpost duty in the Austrian frontier cavalry. (10)
- Fortunately for him, he was killed on the Indian frontier, that very year. (8)
- I suppose you know that Nicholas has driven him to the frontier? (8)
- She was like those frank lands where we have not to hand out a passport at the frontier and wait for dubious inspection of it. (10)
- The frontier which separates the two dominions is now the same as it was on the eve of the declaration of war. (10)
- Then, that I should be too far from the frontier; better to go on to Linz and take my chance there. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for frontier. Perhaps also see a sentence for fairest and ways to use frequent in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use frontier in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.